© The Valley Preschool, 2019 -
Built by: DoctorOgo Computer Services
Telephone: 01489 878019 Email: email@example.com
The following is just a top-
All children aged three and four (from the term following their 3rd birthday) are entitled to 15 hours per week of free preschool education for 38 weeks of the year.
To find more click here
We also offer 30 hours of funding for eligible children.
To find if you can claim 30 hours of free funding click here
We are also approved for Two Year Old Grants. We are able to offer 15 hours of free preschool education for eligible children from the age of two.
To read about the 2 Years Old Early Education Offer click here
Please speak to Lynette Davis for clarification on any of the above points
Over 3 Years
Funded morning or afternoon sessions (3hrs, 15hrs -
Unfunded morning or afternoon session (3hrs)
Lunch (1hr) FREE
Under 3 Years
Funding for eligible children (3hrs, max 15hrs per week)
Morning or afternoon session (3hrs)
Lunch (1hr) FREE
Fees for additional one-
Over 3 years
Under 3 years
Lunch £5.70per hour
£6.70 per hour
Late collection £5 every 10 minutes
Terms and Conditions
1) Fees are payable termly in advance or half-
2) Invoices are issued in or around the second week of the start of term to allow for changes to sessions to be taken into account and payment must be received within 14 days.
3) A choice of payment methods are available: internet banking, cash, cheque or childcare vouchers (by prior arrangement with the Treasurer); either in a single payment or two equal installments.
4) The preschool cannot maintain your child’s place if fees are not paid and Parents will be given written notice if their child’s place is being withdrawn due to persistent non-
5) Additional one-
6) 6 weeks notice is required if you wish to withdraw your child from the preschool or decrease the number of sessions that your child attends. Fees for half a term are payable in lieu of notice.
7) Parents are asked to fill in a registration form at admission. Please provide the preschool with chances as soon as possible to ensure details provided are kept up to date.
‘Children in receipt of additional funding are attaining well and catching up with friends’-